Resources in the grayed box to the right provide CRS Diocesan Directors and other partners with additional capacity building, education and presentation materials. The CRS Resources site also provides even more materials for educational and presentation purposes.
- CRS Rice Bowl is Catholic Relief Services’ Lenten faith-in-action program for parishes, schools and families. The program invites Catholics to live in solidarity with our poorest and most vulnerable brothers and sisters through the three Lenten pillars of praying, fasting, and almsgiving.
- CRS Fair Trade is a trading partnership based on dialogue, transparency, and respect that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers—especially in the Global South.
- CRS Education is a dedicated online site that provides lesson plans, simulation activities, prayer services, stories, web links and opportunities that view global issues through the lens of Catholic Social Teaching. Use this resource to inspire young people and educators alike.
- Food Fast is a 24-hour hunger awareness retreat for Catholic youth. By spending 24 hours in the shoes of people who go hungry, Catholic youth deepen their faith and strengthen their yearning to bring change to our world.
- CRS University connects college and university communities to global issues of social justice such as hunger, water, human trafficking, migration, HIV and AIDS, and international poverty.
- Global Fellows are priests, deacons and seminarians who have experienced the work of Catholic Relief Services in some of the world’s poorest countries. They bring to parishes in the United States a vision of a just world and an invitation to help end global poverty through their preaching and their personal stories.
- The CRS Resource Library is an archive of educational and advocacy resources for the Catholic community.
- Catholics Confront Global Poverty represents the official voice of the Roman Catholic Church in the United States on policy issues related to improving the lives of poor and vulnerable people worldwide.
- CRS Newswire is your source for the latest information on disaster response as well as for background on CRS programs that promote development in nearly 100 countries around the world.
- Voices is Catholic Relief Services’ official blog. It features stories on a variety of topics, from emergencies to microfinance.
- CRS’ Technical Publications share practical information with others whose work or interests in international development intersect with our own.
Not sure what resources we have or which ones would best suit your needs? Please contact your local U.S. Regional Office or the U.S. Operations Call Center at 1-866-608-5978 for assistance.