Resources for Parishes
Educate and engage your faith community by integrating these resources on Haiti into Mass and other parish activities.
- Prevention and Treatment of Cholera
- Download resources in Haitian Creole to assist your parish partner in preventing and treating cholera.
- 3-year Anniversary Bulletin Announcement
- Include this announcement in your bulletins to mark the third anniversary of the Haiti earthquake.
- Prayers and General Intercessions
- Incorporate these prayers and intercessions into services to mark the third anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti.
- Evening Prayer Service for Haiti
- Hold an evening prayer service for Haiti. The prayer service is available in two formats: the first is a booklet with photos that can be printed and copies as a handout. The second is a plain-text version that you can edit and adapt to accommodate local needs. The plain-text version also has an appendix that contains a pronunciation guide for Haitian Creole.
- Daily Prayer for Haiti
- This short prayer may be used daily to keep Haiti in your prayers.
- Prayer for Haiti
- This prayer, written after the January 2010 earthquake, is suitable for individual or group prayer.
- Invite a CRS Global Fellow Priest or Deacon to your parish today!
- CRS Global Fellows are priests or deacons that celebrate or assist in Masses and give homilies that highlight the message of social justice, applying it to our relationship with our neighbors overseas.
- Supporting Catholic Education in Haiti Survey Report
- A report of a recent survey of U.S. parishes and organizations currently supporting or interested in supporting Catholic Education in Haiti.
- Youth Activity and Reflection
- This activity helps youth learn about life in Haiti before and after the earthquake, leads them through compassionate reflection and toward action on behalf of the people of Haiti.
- Catholics Confront Global Poverty
- Join over a million Catholics in the United States advocating to end hunger, disease, conflict and other issues that affect the lives of our brothers and sisters worldwide.
- Fair Trade Craft Sale
- Host a parish Work of Human Hands sale with fairly traded handcrafts and food from around the world. Feature products from Haiti and share the story of the people who made the products with your community.
- Join Footsteps in Faith.
- Become a regular monthly donor.
For additional information, contact the CRS US Operations Haiti Partnership Unit.